Back in the days, Intel used to be the only credible player in the tech market. However, AMD managed to make their name in the market since there comeback with the Ryzen series of CPUs. Not long after the fruitful dispatch of the original of Ryzen, the organization discharged the second era of the Ryzen processors empowering it to handle the issues looked by the first-gen of the processors.
With that said, since its release, the 2nd generation of Ryzen processors are making the wave in the market, and if you are looking to buy one, you need a good motherboard that works well with the processor.
A reliable and robust motherboard makes a significant difference when using it for various purposes. What is the best motherboard for ryzen 7 2700x? Right now, will talk about the five best motherboards for the Ryzen 7 2700x:
|ASUS ROG Strix B450-F Gaming Motherboard||Best Gaming Motherboard for 2700X|
|MSI Arsenal Gaming AMD Ryzen Gen ATX Motherboard||Best Budget Motherboard for 2700X|
|ASUS ROG Strix X470-F Gaming AMD Ryzen 2 ATX Motherboard||Best Micro ATX (mATX) Motherboard for 2700X|
|4. MSI Performance Gaming AMD Ryzen ATX Motherboard||Best Motherboard for Ryzen 7 2700X in 2020|
|Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370||Best Mini ITX (mITX) Motherboard for 2700X|
The 5 Best Gaming Motherboard For i7 8700k
1. ASUS ROG Strix B450-F Gaming Motherboard
The ASUS Strix B450-F motherboard is situated as an ordinary ran board put as an essential bit of the Republic of gamer’s lineup. The board supports the crossfire and SLI multi-GPU configuration, has the supreme FX S1220A audio, and a 6+2 phase VRM along with reinforcing the full range of Ryzen processors up to Ryzen 7 2700X.
The ASUS motherboard is a full-featured gaming motherboard based on the X470 chipset. The B450-F motherboard includes six sequential ATA ports, two M.2 openings for the capacity alongside an M.2 Key E space for a WiFi module with premium sound, and a USB 3.1 Gen 2 port. Some other features of the motherboard are:
- Designed for the systems with 9th and 10th generation inter-core processors the ASUS motherboard can maximize the connectivity and provide better processing speed.
- The motherboard provides dynamic control with AI overclocking featuring the 5-way optimization system.
- It can provide efficiency and competence using its highly advanced software
2. MSI Arsenal Gaming AMD Ryzen Gen ATX Motherboard
The MSI Arsenal Gaming AMD Ryzen 1st and 2nd Gen motherboards can be characterized as a heavy plated heat sink with fierce look having exceptional gaming characteristics for the exceptional gaming experience. The MSI audio boost provides the user with the highest sound quality with amazing audio parts while enabling you to enjoy game-changing sound to make the most exciting game-play.
MSI motherboards are stuffed with outstanding features that can fuel your gaming rig’s memory with better speed, higher overclock ability, and increased stability. Some of the other features of the motherboard include:
- It contains the best hardware and software instruments enabling you to move one step ahead of your competition and enhance your skills.
- It enables the user to attach any ultra-fast storage component providing exceptional gaming advantages along with providing support to the recent and latest storage standards.
- It starts the game faster and easier, offering a real advantage over the competitors.
- It is ready to be configured once out of the package.
3. ASUS ROG Strix X470-F Gaming AMD Ryzen 2 ATX Motherboard
Providing next-level performance and fantastic personalization options, ROG Strix Z470 F gaming is powered by the AMD Ryzen 2 AM4 processors. The motherboard unleashes its full potential featuring 5-way optimization.
With a single click, it takes care of all the complex tuning while providing you with stable overclocking and cooling profiles explicitly tailored according to your rig. Some other features of the motherboard are:
- Provides maximum connectivity speed with the innovative M.2 double-decker heatsink, onboard 802.11 ac WiFi, and front-panel USB 3.1.
- It is designed and assembled with flexible tools that enable you to bring every part of your system up to speed.
4. MSI Performance Gaming AMD Ryzen ATX Motherboard
The MSI Performance Gaming AMD Ryzen motherboard supports all the new storage standards of the 1st and 2nd generation systems. This enables the user to associate any ultra-fast storage device, offering the benefits while you play the game.
This motherboard enables you to start your game faster, giving you leverage on the competitors. You can out-smart the gamers by using an array of unique MSI gaming tools. Some clever features of the motherboard are:
- The MSI Performance Gaming AMD Ryzen 1st and 2nd gen motherboards provide a strong base for your new powerhouse, based in Intel Z370; it is designed for the 8th gen Intel core processor.
- It comes ready to configure and provides the best performance.
- It is a well-tuned system with built-in WiFi, RGB illumination, and supports 3D printers.
5. Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370
An older motherboard from gigabyte but has a greater value in the market. It is a high-end motherboard with 4 RAM slots supporting up to 64 GB of RAM. The RAM can run at 3200 MHz and can be overclocked to provide better performance. It comes with a dual M.2 slot for high-speed SSD and contains other connectivity options such as USB 3.1 gen 2 and USB Type-C. It has a unique design made with durable material and has incredible network support.
The motherboard also features dual Realtek ALC 1220 codec w/ creative sound blaster X-Fi MB5. This enables in enthralling sound for gaming or viewing online content. It can be said that Aurous is one of the best motherboards with high-end performance qualities. Some of the pros of Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370 are:
- It contains numerous LEDs for troubleshooting along with room for large block cooler
- Impressive fan header placement
- Power and reset buttons on the motherboard
Whether you are a gamer who needs a motherboard suited for specific needs or a professional with work requirements, Ryzen 7 2700X is one of the best and most versatile motherboards available in the market with countless benefits. With the list above, you can easily buy the right motherboards that are suited for your specific needs. Make sure to determine your needs and the features you need to purchase the right motherboard.
Author Bio: Colors and designs were the first passion that I had. It took me years to become a master of this art. With 4 years of experience in the industry of animation and serving as a senior creative artist at Animation Dok, I am also playing my part in promoting the field through my posts and blogs.