Turning videos on YouTube into a key step in your marketing strategy is perhaps one of the best choices you can make in the online world. In this article we will explain the crucial importance of this tool and how to best exploit it for your business goals.
Why YouTube is So Vital for Your Business?
Simple, because this channel is now the second most used search engine in the world, as well as the third social media in terms of subscribers, surpassed only by Facebook and Instagram. With over a billion active users and browsing available in as many as 76 different languages, its effectiveness should not surprise you so much.
Add to that potential the immense value that every video marketing and visual storytelling activity can bring to companies: in short, if you have not yet uploaded any videos on YouTube, maybe it’s time to start doing it. With technique and professionalism, we mean.
Do Your Videos Like Google?
Yes, the title is deliberately provocative: if you want to succeed on the web, you must first of all create content that satisfy users. This means focusing everything on the quality and supply of useful, in-depth and always up-to-date information.
Google is the next step: the biggest search engine in the world, in fact, is not stupid. Its primary interest is to offer research results that are always relevant and useful, so as to continue to be perceived as a valid and unparalleled tool.
When you have the certainty of making really interesting videos, you can send signals to Google to let them know that your content exists, that they are valid and that they are intended to provide specific information. This is the phase of optimizing your videos on YouTube and Grow Your YouTube Channel.
Optimize Your Videos on YouTube In Few Moves
As for videos uploaded to Facebook, YouTube also requires some tricks to help search engines understand the subject of your content and their type. To do this, you’ll need to take care of managing these two simple elements:
- Choose the best keyword for your video. It will have to be the one that best represents the type of information you are providing: identify it carefully.
- Use the keyword with criteria. Make it appear in the title of your video, as well as in the description. The latter can be as long as you want: the more information you enter, the easier it will be for Google to understand the topic.
In addition to these first aspects of SEO nature, do not forget to make your video palatable and enjoyable:
- Use tags to suggest themes and intercept your users’ interests;
- Choose an appealing preview thumbnail, which generates curiosity and desire to discover the contents of your video;
- Add subtitles: in this way people will also have the possibility to watch your channel in “silent” mode. And you will provide Google with yet another element to play the video;
- Place order in your YouTube channel. Set it up well, with the right photographs and information, and do not forget to organize videos for playlists. Your users will be happy, Animated Presentation word!
As in every aspect of marketing and communication, quality and professionalism are two aspects that should never be underestimated, even when it comes to videos on YouTube. For those who work every day in the visual storytelling world, it is not only essential to be present online. We must know how to do well.